Things I yearn to remember...

"If I had not met you that day,
then i would not have experienced that pain and sadness,
and memories filled with tears.
But, if I had not met you,
I would also have not experienced that joy, excitement, 
preciousness, happiness and the feeling of absolute happiness."
How are you now?
...
Watched this film back 3years ago.
But watched it over again recently
& still never fail to make my heart-wrench and then I would cry for a few days
whenever some parts of the scene plays in my head.
It brought back alot of emotions and thinking to me.

It's the period of time where a dramatic change of my life took place..
If time can be reverse,
the only thing i would want to learn is - Treasure the Precious.

Seriously, I'm beginning to be afraid of the consequences and starting
to be concern about the lifestyle I'm having.
I'm afraid that my condition is deteriorating and has become complicated
since my last re-visit back few days ago.
It doesn't seems to be a pleasant one.

 Consoling words ain't what I need the most now.
& please do not question me if you really care.

Random thought: Life is indeed full of choices..
& I've always wonder..
wonder if that night I make a different choice,
would it have changed our fate a little...

ps. the only thing that cheers me up was the acceptance of friend request,
& thx pet for agreeing to jog with me when you are free. =)

About Jun

★Joey/Jun~★.


D.O.B: 18Sept89

Status: Single/Attached

Horoscope: Virgo~ ^^

Email/Msn: jun.0918@hotmail.com

Web Tracking