The line between u & me...

I'm back, folks.
& life has been kind of unstable,
but i guess it's getting better or no?.

Anyway,
I Lost my $5 while am on the way to MRT station.
But I got back my ez link card, 
when a auntie and a uncle shouted for me, telling me that my card dropped.

At first I thought I was unlucky enough to have made such loss in the morning.
But later then, I should be glad that at least, I got back my ezlink card, yea.
& losing $5 is better than losing the whole wallet or a bigger amount.
So I'm actually quite lucky.

& yes I'm trying HARD.

I'm kind of sad today due to a phone call.
The guy is sure a .... 
hm... straight forward person.
But seriously, I really want to find a hole and hide myself...

............................................

After work i drop at Khatib.
met WenBin coincidentally.
& thx uuuuu for walking back home with me ya~

About Jun

★Joey/Jun~★.


D.O.B: 18Sept89

Status: Single/Attached

Horoscope: Virgo~ ^^

Email/Msn: jun.0918@hotmail.com

Web Tracking