Hi my dear friends,
as you can see the 3 pictures i posted below.
CORRECT!~
It my work place and my work desk, where i spent most of my time at.
Lols.
It was vry emptied in day 1,
& i decided to fill the table up with some gifts from my dearest friends,
& some things I managed to find in my room.
(Hey, fav. if u r reading this, did you managed
to find somethg on my desk looks familiar to u? =p
it's somethg small yet meaningful to me ya,
cos it never fail to bright up my day, no matter how wear out i'm during
office hr ya. =} )
& this, how can i possibly left out tweety right! lolx.
I bought the cup and paste my Tweety sticker!~
& those black & white pigs were gifts from ah gie,
she kept haif of them, while i had the other half. ..
& a small bear sitting on my lil drawer was from philip when i was hospitalised.
anyway, colleagues are all nice people.
I hope i will be able to pick up thgs fast so that i will be capable enough to help them out!~
Ps. & I thx god for making me believe that I'm one lucky girl by giving me thgs and sending me angels i cld ever ask for. =)
& when i said "angels", don't look away, cos I can 100% assure you that u r the one i'm referring to. =)
& when i said "angels", don't look away, cos I can 100% assure you that u r the one i'm referring to. =)

